Our skilled tax consultants make use of all measures available in order to meet your individual goals and develop the most favourable tax model for your company.
Additionally, we are also experienced in the following fields:
- Choosing the optimal legal form, including foreign legal forms such as a private company limited by shares (UK)
- Profit and cost planning
- Development of tax strategies utilising all available legal options
- Representation and consulting for internal and external audits
- Representation before the tax tribunals
- Representation and consulting in fiscal penal cases
- International tax law
Bookkeeping documents the economic success of your business.
It forms the foundation for the next strategic steps.
We offer the following optional services:
- to support your in-house accounting
- Organisation of the standard chart of accounts.
- Accounting to meet your tax payment deadlines
- Open item accounting
- Cost centre accounting
- Management assessment
- Half-yearly profit forecasts
- Advance VAT tax return.
Problem-free payroll operations form one of the most important features of a company. Well-regulated wages accounting makes for a good working atmosphere and promotes employee motivation.
We can carry out the following for you:
- Wages and salary accounting
- Registration and cancellation of insurance company policies
- Income tax registration
- Application form processing
- Submission of contributions paid statements
- Refund applications
- Applications for repayment
- Cost centre accounting
- Support during audits by social security institutions
Commercial law requires balance sheet accounting of those whose trading operations involve business operations organised in a commercial manner. For the conversion to balance sheet accounting and the ongoing preparation of annual report documentation, we pay particular consideration to suggestions for use of voting rights according to the HGB/US-GAAP/IAS standards for:
- Evaluation and inclusion of reserves
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Fixed and current assets
- All VAT-related matters in international context
- Transfer pricing documentations
- Staff secondment, especially foreign staff working in Germany
- Royalty payments, cost bonus contracts and immaterial assets, also cross-border
- Preparation of corporate tax declarations, including corporate tax, trade tax and VAT; as well as preparation of tax declarations for individuals, including income and inheritance and gift tax
- We will gladly draft US tax returns for our clients.
Here we work in close collaboration with our partners in the USA.
- In the international arena, we can help you with drafting declarations of limited tax liability, the deductions procedure as per § 50a EStG with capital gains taxes or with turnover tax rebates.
- We also evaluate permanent establishment issues and qualifications conflicts.
We can advise you in the following areas:
FOUNDING A COMPANY
We think of ourselves as your partner from day one of the business idea. We would like you to benefit from our contacts and our experience in founding companies, as well as in applying for grants.
Your achievement and the reputation you gain both have their roots in an idea. We consider advising and supporting start-ups one of our most important activities.We take particular care in helping you implement the business idea. We frequently launch such joint expeditions, each one of which requires thorough preparation. --We divide the operational steps as follows:
1. Preparation for a Company Foundation
» Formulation of the vision / idea
» Drafting of a business plan /company design
» Finance planning
» Drafting of an action plan / schedule
» Object of the company
» Legal form of the company
» Personnel planning
2. Implementation of a Company Foundation
» Legal contractual technicalities
» Company contracts
» Particularities of company law
» Commercial law technicalities
» Register of companies
» Personal pension provision
» Liability issues
3. Company Management
» Organisation of accounting procedures
» Finance accounting
» Payroll accounting
» Tax planning
» Annual planning for compulsory contributions
» Optimisation of the tax burden
» Company analysis
Managing a company means paying constant attention to trends in business processes.
Our operational techniques let you convert this activity into strategies.
As neutral experts, consultants to the purchaser or the seller, or as adjudicators with a mediating function, we can evaluate companies and company assets according to the recognised procedures.
Optimising the tax burden can often lead to the settlement of legal issues. Our close collaboration with lawyers and auditors ensures that we can provide our clients with comprehensive advice.
In collaboration with our associates, we can advise you in the following areas:
» INSOLVENCY LAW
We can represent you in bankruptcy and compensation claims cases.
» CONTRACT LAW
We can draft and verify contract documents.
» COMPANY LAW
Whether you are planning a start-up, a take-over or a conversion, we will inform you about the best company type for you in terms of tax liability.
The legal consulting services set out here are offered on the basis of the Legal Advice Act (Rechtsberatungsgesetz).